Call Us Now
(800) 215-7993
EMRx
    Do the Math

  • Out of every 100 test, 70 patients will elect therapy.
  • 20 patients monthly will net approximately $400,00 annually.
  • 30 patients = $600,000
  • 50 patients = 1,000,000

Add an Allergy Center to your Medical Practice

As you many know, less than 1% of patients suffering from allergic disease, specifically respiratory allergies, are being diagnosed and treated. By partnering with practices across the country just like yours, we target the remaining 99%.

Allergy is the 5th leading chronic disease in the US among all ages, and the 3rd most common chronic disease in children under 18 years old.

You can greatly improve patient health while substantially increasing your revenue and profitability

Everything you need from:
  • Training
  • Materials and Supplies
  • All Documentation
  • Assistance with Billing
  • Full Time Allergist Specialist
  • Here's how it works:
  • Learn: Attend a 5 min teleconference to receive pertinent information
  • Apply: Complete a simple application form which is submitted for approval
  • Launch: If approved , we make a substantial investment in your practice and our business relationship.
      Contact Us